20110307

for Tuesday March 8th

Last Thursday I went to Kaiser Hospital on Cottage Way to see what they are doing about trucks and smoking.
.......................

Smoking? One hospital employee told me everyone goes out behind some containers to smoke. On hospital property. There was no body there smoking when I checked. A security person said "No Smoking". We don't even want you smoking on the city sidewalks. We send a walking security around and a driving security around often. All we have to do is to politely ask and almost everyone puts their buts out and/or moves across the street. There are no residential homes adjacent to the campus.

Trucks: I didn't go below, but Kaiser had no trucks on the ground level. There are two underground tunnel entrances like this for freight handling. I saw no unloading/freight handling on public streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment