20110313

for Monday March 14th

This is the front door of Mercy Folsom. That's my reflection in the glass. Sign says "No Smoking with in 30 feet from front door. I asked if this was OK to smoke this close. "No, only on the sidewalk outside the hospital." There is no residential next to the hospital. There was one employee smoking on the sidewalk. No patients smoking with their medical gear.

Food service deliveries are on a schedule. With a short trip from the outside door to this door.

This is the freight door. Maybe another small door for small freight in to a stockroom.
There is a timed unloading.

Plenty of maneuvering room for trucks to back into the door. Item of note the containers on the left are permanent. I guess trucks can unload into them also. It was Sunday, yesterday. Very quite. Tomorrow I will show my visit to Mercy San Juan.
......................
Today I posted a clip and took it down. It was out of sequence. I will put it up later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment