20110520

for Friday May 20th

This morning's (Friday) wake up call was from Foster Farms, Shown using the sidewalk for freight handling.

Their chosen path for deliveries is right along our property line.
.........................
Last evening was the Mayor's open office for our area. We made our wants know to our councilman, the mayor, and a Captain in the police. The whole event was well run. I not sure the powers that be could deal with so many people. It reminded me of sitting in a pew and waiting for previous petitioners to finish.
.........................
I learned I need to be clear what I want from the city and Mercy. I live in a residential zone. I want the freight operation to go in the back where it belongs. If it is in the front on J St, the EIR and codes should be strictly enforced.

No comments:

Post a Comment